Al Sharq Hospital is the first and only JCI accredited 100 bed premium private general medical facilities located at Fujairah, United Arab Emirates to offer advanced medical care and emergency services. The hospital is designed with key outpatient departments, full-fledged emergency department, ICU, NICU, endoscopy, delivery suites, surgery units, etc. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties.
- Demonstrating practical knowledge as Laser Technician.
- Assist doctors in various types of Medical Care facilities to provide skincare, hair treatment, and face treatment.
- The technician should maintain the laser machines, fix the apparatus, sterilize and disinfect the device before the doctor treat the patient.
- Being knowledgeable of all guidelines, policies and safety requirements as determined by Ministry of Health, UAE.
- Performing effectively in the areas where anesthesia is provided.
- Provides care to patients according to current best evidence based standards, using best judgments at all times.
- Degree/Diploma recognized by the Ministry of Health, UAE.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Laser Technician.
- Fluency in English is must.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff. Computer skills at immediate level.