Al Sharq Hospital is the first and only JCI accredited 100 bed premium private general medical facilities located at Fujairah, United Arab Emirates to offer advanced medical care and emergency services. The hospital is designed with key outpatient departments, full-fledged emergency department, ICU, NICU, endoscopy, delivery suites, surgery units, etc. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties.
- The post is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level care as Anesthetist.
- Provides care to patients according to current best evidence based standards, using best judgments at all times.
- Medical degree recognized by the Ministry of Health, UAE.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as Anesthetist since gaining higher education.
- Continuous focus on quality and risk management.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred however the fluency in English will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.